Saleslift Studio helps ambitious organizations with growth strategy. Our solutions ensure that companies can focus on their own products and services, while we take care of the sales development part or ensure that it is well organized internally. We mainly take care of the first part of the sales funnel, by generating a constant stream of qualified meetings with our clients’ ideal customer. We take the entire process off their hands until the right person has an appointment in their agenda with exactly the person he wants to speak to, only then can they take action.
As a Sales intern you help X number of customers and campaigns within Saleslift Studio. For these customers, we ensure that the outbound prospecting campaigns are devised (by a Sales Architect), set up and successfully executed. The aim of these campaigns is to get our customers in touch with relevant prospects. Within a team we have different roles that together make this sales campaign a success.
As an intern, you are involved on a daily basis in executing campaigns and performing all associated steps. You are in close contact with the team to find the best angle in your communication and information provision. No campaign or customer is the same!
As an intern at Saleslift Studio you are always working to improve the campaigns’ results. You do this by A/B testing, trying out new techniques, rewriting content and sharing information with your colleagues and testing new things. You get a lot of freedom to use your creativity and come up with new ideas or angles. We are looking for young talent who contributes with new ideas with a creative and fresh perspective.
- Operational execution of certain steps in a sales campaign
- Attending Workshops internally
- Contribute to and learn how to follow a strong sales process
- Generating qualitative agreements for our customers
- Reporting and/or analysis of campaigns
- Possible customer contact about the progress and learnings of the campaigns
What are we looking for?
- An (analytical) sales personality, commercially-oriented
- Someone who would like to learn more about successful sales campaigns and strategies and get the most out of them
- Someone who is “tech savvy” and likes to work or wants to work with good tooling
- Someone who would like to devise, set up and further develop result-oriented sales campaigns
- Someone who has affinity with content marketing & storytelling
- Someone who works proactively and independently
- Multilingual, (NL/ENG or other language) is an advantage! We offer both Dutch and English-speaking positions
What do we offer?
- Lots of space and time to learn from each other alongside other professionals in the field
- The charm of a fast-growing startup (plenty of room for own input, responsibility and a fast growth path)
- Fresh lunch, fruit and goodies at the office every day, on us!
- On Friday we close the week with a Friday afternoon drink
- You get a OneFit subscription from the company
- Very nice team
- 50/50 hybrid working
If you function well, we will offer you a full-time contract immediately after your internship!
Our office is in Amsterdam and the team currently consists of about 35 ambitious people. We will be moving in October 2022 to larger premises in Amsterdam West later this year.