In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Evaluating customer feedback, service records, and other sources of customer and internal for possible complaint.
- Analyzing incoming data and determine if it is sufficient to understand the nature of the complaint
- Assessing if the Risk assessment is covering the hazard in the complaint
- Completing all needed records in a timely and accurate manner
- Communicating with complainant as needed to follow up on and resolve complaint; follow up with end user/customer via complaint submitter when needed
- Maintaining dashboards and documentation of corrective actions
- Contributing to our daily management sessions
You are a part of
A multicultural and dynamic Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Quality Team with a global focus on Personal Health products.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Studying towards your in a Bachelors (BSc) or your Masters (MSc) in Business Administration, Economics, Analytics, or related fields
- Analytical mindset and a strong professional drive
- Strong and open-minded team player who can work with various nationalities and cultures
- Neat Excel and PowerPoint skills and affinity with applications and tooling
- Fluency in written and spoken English
In Personal Health (Consumer Care), we are aspiring to create memorable Care experiences that build brand preference, a positive social buzz and long term value. As the quality and regulatory department in Consumer Care we are responsible that we comply with global regulations and maintaining an effective and efficient quality management system. Furthermore, we are a big contributor to improve the safety, quality and the reliability of our products by providing the business the voice of the customer.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our other young professionals. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
To apply for this vacancy, you can click here!