In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Play a key role in supporting the execution, management and safeguarding of the security of our personnel and assets around the globe.
You are responsible for
- Supporting the Personnel Security department in developing its center of excellence and implementing communication strategy.
- Communicating and collaborating with team members to determine the best course of action and provide a response that meets our customers’ needs.
- Supporting the Personnel Security department in day-to-day projects.
- Participating in the improvement of the Personnel Security Plans and Playbooks.
You are a part of
The central Group Security team. You will be reporting to the Senior Manager of Personnel Security.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Enrolled in University (Bachelor or Master) preferably related to communication studies.
- Strong communication skill and knowledge of social media platforms, confidence in presenting, providing trainings or public speaking.
- Interest in security and current (international) affairs.
- Experience in managing multiple tasks simultaneously and collaborating on projects.
- Being competent in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proactive, self-motivated, highly organized, articulate, and possess proper verbal and written documenting skills.
- Possess a strong teamwork ethic; must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team.
- English is our corporate language, but additional language skills are a plus.
- Must possess strong cultural awareness skills.
In return, we offer you
An exciting working environment and to be part of a fast-developing team of passionate security specialists. Gain hands-on experience working for a dynamic and innovative organization while learning about the health care industry. Next to that, we are offering a decent internship package:
- Monthly full-time allowance between €500 – €700 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
- Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, €300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, €255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
- Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. €145,- net
- Paid holidays per internship term.
- The opportunity to buy Philips equipment at our Philips shop
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation (proof of enrollment) will be requested. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Interested? You can apply here!